CHIP Student Center
The CHIP Student Center is a comfortable and inviting place where you can connect with students from other health professions & colleges, study, hold meetings--or just hang out!
1-425 Moos Tower, downstairs from Caribou Coffee.
Monday through Friday
5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- After-hours study area exclusively for Academic Health Center students and accessible by keycard
- Microwaves, refrigerator (in hallway), sink, coffee machine, and plastic cutlery
- Public phone
- Computer kiosk
- Copier/Printer (5 cents per page)
- Three-hole punch, paper cutter and staplers
- Plenty of tables, chairs, and sofas
- Subscriptions to various health journals
- 24-hour beverage service