CLARION Transforms Lives! Hear from Past Participants
Competition Fee Payment Process
You will receive an invoice in mid-February with instructions on how to pay the competition fee of $500 online via a credit/debit card. We do not accept checks. Please contact [email protected] for questions.
Payment Deadline: March 2021
- Registration opens: October 2020
- Registration deadline: January 22, 2021
- Case and guidebook released: February 6, 2021
- Invoice Payment Deadline: March 2021
- Competition date: April 9-10, 2021
The case will be released February 6, 2021.
The 2021 CLARION National Case Competition will take place virtually April 9-10, 2021. Save the date! More details to come in late October.
Registered teams will receive a Case Competition Guidebook, which includes:
- Rules and regulations
- Roles for students and advisors
- Team definitions
- Judging criteria
- Contact information for additional questions
- University maps, schedule of events, and hotel directions from airport
- Technical assistance for team development
- The Case
Premier Interprofessional Scholarship Fund
This generous donation is used strictly for the scholarships given to the winners of the CLARION National Case Competition.
- 1st place (shared award): $7,500
- 2nd place (shared award): $5,000
- 3rd place (shared award): $2,500